“We do not need to know the beginning of a child’s story to change the ending”– Fi newood
Discover: An Introduction to Foster Care
An informational session on providing foster and respite care.
Impact: Foster Care Training
You’ve completed our Discover Fostering class and are ready for the next step. Complete your Pre-Training certification, required by the State of Georgia, and prepare to open your home up to foster and respite care. Our Impact class series consists of six sessions which include:
- Overview of Child Protective Services, Foster Care, and Adoption
- Forever Families: Adoption
- Partnership Parent Families and Birth Family Connections
- Impact of Trauma on Child Development
- Separation, Grief and Loss
- Educational and Mental Health Needs of Children
- Encouraging and Managing Healthy Behaviors
- Up Close and Personal: Sharing the Experience Panel Discussion.
Upcoming session dates in September. To register for training, email email@example.com
If you would like to volunteer to help Foster Love Ministries, please download the Volunteer Application, fill it out, and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Foster Parent
If you would like to become a foster or adoptive parent, please follow the link below to begin filling out the required forms.