Statement of Faith
As a faith-based ministry, Foster Love Ministries proclaims biblical Truths and adheres to the Statement of Faith of the National Association of Evangelicals:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ
Position on Morality
In the best interest of children regarding morality and role modeling, there are additional principles to which Foster Love Ministries subscribes to uphold ethical conduct. We believe this provides the foundation for the values communicated to the children and young people entrusted to our care.
- We believe that the term “marriage” has only one meaning and that marriage is sanctioned by God which joins one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union.
- We believe that any form of sexual immorality is wrong.
- We believe that every person must be afforded compassion, love, kindness, respect and dignity. Hateful and harassing behavior or attitudes directed toward any individual are to be repudiated and are not in accord with Scripture nor the doctrines of the church.
Foster Love Ministries’ staff, volunteers and foster families understand that they are called to serve in this ministry. We agree with and commit to upholding the above tenants of faith and morality in all work and relationships connected with employment or volunteer efforts.